First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Stat modding charecters

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jul 29 in Guide's by aj4327 Plebeian (9 points)  
I have a question in regards of stat modding, now although I find the mod tool really easy to use why is it some of my characters the stat mod tab doesn't expand on? is it to do with certain characters being made from a different patch note on console?

I've made backups saves of character's as I'm sure most people do but just wanted to know why some of the characters are able to be stat modded and others it doesn't expand with? Do I need to delete the title update on Xbox 360 then make a character save ect and bring to the mod tool? Also I've seen someone with a stat modded necromancer how is this possible? :/

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jul 29 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,872 points)  
commented Jul 29 by aj4327 Plebeian (9 points)  
I'm pretty sure I've already added paragon stats into the characters that it doesn't work with but I'll check it out again tomorrow given the time now. I guess I must of slipped up somewhere along moving files about.

Thanks for the help! :)
commented Jul 31 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  
Happens to me a lot when using a  stat modded (S&M)  character file to make another new character S&M.

Its always an error moving files.  Sometimes though its from using the same file for multiple characters and neglecting to check the lo id.  

Not sure what method you use to S&M characters but I used one S&M character file to generate normal and hard core versions of all other classes at once.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

311 questions

297 answers

1,346 comments

865 users