First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Hero file sharing

0 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 2 in General by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  
Is it possible to take a hero file out the hero folder and email it to someone to add to their profile?

I have no way to legitimately test this...
commented Aug 3 by jrmyayers Good (15 points)  
edited Aug 4 by jrmyayers
You don't have to change anything just go into the game save file itself go to the heroes file and insert a hero file from another game save then reopen CKY and you will see the character in there when you go to Horizon you have to make sure to inject that file in Horizon even though it already exists in the game save file cuz you placed it there earlier

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 2 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
injecting it wont work..
commented Aug 4 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  

As far as I'm able to tell,  an xbox360 hero file can be given to another xbix360 player by:

Fresh extract "the friends data" then in cky  note the hefo file name/number AND (in raw)  the hero lo id. 

Change a few digits in the lo id then save. 

horizon,  replace "profile and pref data" in main folder,  and right click any hero file and select "replace" and then choose the hero file you changed the lo id for. Save/resign,  pop in 360,  export. 

I've this for myself but the hero file originated from the same source it was put in (I make cracked alts to store gear) 

To be more specific....I want to extract my visually altered wiz from 360 and load him into a friends  ps3 to share. 

Anyone tried this? 

commented Aug 11 by aj4327 Plebeian (9 points)  
injecting files does work to different profiles, i do it with my accounts all the time with my modded stat mod characters, extract your save to whatever location you desire/ desktop/mod folder ect. add the individual character you want to add to your save file to the extracted hero folder location and then open in cky editor, do whatever modding you need, or simply if you just want to add the character go file save all exit and inject that individual character into horizon replace account.dat & rehash & resign (all the usual stuff) if your modding other characters obviously replace them before replacing the account.dat
commented Aug 11 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  
Right click/injeck doesn't work out for me when doing hero files. Works for the d3save.  I stopped using the inject option.  Replacing works for sure.   I use the same file to spawn modded mule accounts  different strokes I guess.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

905 users