First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Visual effect applications

0 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 8 in General by Dawnofhumansend Master (157 points)  
Planning to reup the editor so I'm getting all my targets in line.

Other than mystic transmog,  are there any possibilities of adding visual "stuff" directly to an item?  For example.....  A visually tweaked character with the item effect of fire on his head.... (Done via visual item in raw)      can such a tweak be made to an item in the stash?  Like a helm?

Visual tweaks go away when slot  gets equipped.  Hoping to bypass

Also,  has anyone found a place in cky where once can view how many rift orbs have been collected?

Thank.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 8 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,796 points)  
Affixes are the only way and weapons I think are all that can.. try it and let us know if you want fire use a fire Element affix..
commented Aug 8 by Dawnofhumansend Master (157 points)  
Will spam spawn today. Cky has become addictive.  

I did stumble on some interesting combinations using 2handed sword  transmog.  Fulminator and thunder fury I think it was that gave the look of a one handed flaming sword with lightening coming out.

Trying to achieve something like this on armor.

Is there possibility of creating custom unique names that are not on the name list?  Saw nothing in the guides.
commented Aug 8 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,796 points)  
If its not in the game it will not load
commented Aug 8 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,554 points)  
If the name isn't in the list, no. The list uses names that are in game and sadly you cannot make your own names up. As for you trying to out effects on gear, sadly again no this will not happen. Only was is through the visual tab.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

231 questions

231 answers

1,103 comments

614 users