First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

closed application cant be started error

1 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 8 in General by Darderal Plebeian (11 points)  
closed Sep 13 by Niko1199
Hi,

im having issues getting the editor to load, everytime i click it, it states "this application can not be started - do you want to view information about this issue"

i have downloaded the saveEdit agian and still get the same issue.

i have the full version and it worked perfect a day ago but when i went to log in again it just wouldnt work

please help :-)
closed with the note: Answered
commented Aug 8 by Darderal Plebeian (11 points)  
ok, give me a few mins, ill go and unistall everything and see if it had some kind of error on the program and start again, if that doesnt work ill take a screen shot. hopefully i dont loose all the bits and bobs i have made :-)
commented Aug 8 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,830 points)  
If they are in your locker file they can be moved if needed
ok so.. it looks like i had some kind of file corruption. i have removed the program and re installed fully and it seems to be fine up to now.

i really appreciate the very fast replies, very good customer service thank you.

also i hope this may help other in the future, removing all programs including horion and re installing from scratch did the trick. and i still have all data so it didnt cause any issue there either.

kind regards

Darderal
oh regarding locker. mine doesnt work..

everything i put in just doesnt appear. and it looses everything every time i pay my subscription :-( so i dont use it
commented Aug 8 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,830 points)  
Most welcome, glad you're all fixed up. Happy modding.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

297 questions

285 answers

1,313 comments

803 users