First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Purchasing without purchasing

0 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 9 in General by Dawnofhumansend Masterful (247 points)  
edited Aug 9 by Mairhouse
I'm a 2 time subscriber considering another re-up.

Admins....  I'm certain my info is cached somewhere.  Can you re-up me from your end or do I really have to go back the route of a new client?

Also.... Have you considered offering cky packages?  Like......  TI $1.25 a day x 15days,   TII $1 a day x 30days,  TIII $. 95 a day x 60days.........TXI $X. XX flat rate for 6 months  ......  TXIII $X. XX flat rate for access for a year.

I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in this.....

You provide better customer support than Microsoft.... And we've all been longing out the $ to them for decades.  Why not broader options for buying cky too?

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 9 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,830 points)  
selected Aug 9 by Dawnofhumansend

Best answer
Payments must go through the gateway. Not to sure on what you're wanting us to do.

As for the payments, they have been talked about on multiple occasions. They will stay the way it is.
commented Aug 9 by Dawnofhumansend Masterful (247 points)  
Thanks.  Just being lazy.... And cheap....
commented Aug 9 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,830 points)  
edited Aug 11 by Mairhouse
Not lazy ... People were abusing the last payment setup.
commented Aug 9 by Dawnofhumansend Masterful (247 points)  
Um..... I'm the lazy cheapskate!  Gonna re-up but won't  be home for a while.  Seeing if it could be done without doing the sign up process again.
commented Aug 9 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,862 points)  
As doug stated, people were abusing the last payment system. there used to be three month and year Auto reoccurring and it was getting abused.now no matter what everybody has to go through the same payment process. I can appreciate laziness. I can appreciate willingness to support the program.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

297 questions

285 answers

1,313 comments

803 users