First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

P4_Unique_Ring_083 (Patch 2.4.0)

0 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 11 in Guide's by W Brilliant (85 points)  
Hi, sorry I had tried to adopt rings affix from regular legendary such Convention of Elements into P4_Unique_Ring_083 (Patch 2.4.0) but it won't work and not give me the effect of 1,000,000,000% physical damage

could you give me direction for affix in main and mystic parts that I could put on P4_Unique_Ring_083 (Patch 2.4.0)

so I could get the effect of 1,000,000,000% physical damage?

Also such like Amethyst Gem, could i filled in the affix in Main and Mystic?
commented Aug 11 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
If the ring in game says 1,000,000,00% then it's there and your character needs to have a skill that deals physical damage.

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 11 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  
Um.  The physical damage from the ring always goes through for me no matter what I put in affixes.   Tier quality selection can improve,  ruin,  or even make an item not spawn.  

Gems....  Itd be nice to slather damage buffs across the affixes but no,  unfortunately the only thing that carries over with gems is the new affix in the mystic tab. Oh,  and transmogs.
commented Aug 11 by W Brilliant (85 points)  
Does the physical damage only work with Barbarian? Because it showing out all Passive Skills of Barbarian?

I had put in gems the new affix of 10%-40% Damage on Emerald Gems Mystic but it it not showing out in the gem when I loaded into PS4, could you give a light about this?
commented Aug 11 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (253 points)  
Nope.  Physical damage is physical damage.  If you use a physical Dmg attack then it applies the designated %buff.  For my wiz I usually male the p4 83 ring as such

Main

"The ring

Socket3

Dmg patch flood

PRIPERTIES

dur 0/0

Lv 1 leg lv 70

Rank 300

flags enchantable primate

Tier quality "space junk"

Quantity blank

MYSTIC

old=blood

New=dmg%

I think you're unintentionally expecting phys % Dmg to apply to an arcane attack..... Or maybe you have a really low phys damage rating.  Think about it....  Whats 2k% of 2 phys Dmg?
Ok got it about the ring P4_083

How about modification on Emerald Gems, could we really put the % damage in Mystic and it is working?
Sorry you mention about Tier quality "space junk"

in Junk section it is Amulet PvP (Patch 2.5.0) or ...other?

sorry again how is the effect of Amulet PvP (Patch 2.5.0) in Tier quality if I put it in Amulet and not amulet base tier such like Base (Tier 17) Amulet ? It is better?
0 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 11 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
You can not move affixes like that if an affix is hard coded to an item it must stay on that item..
ok understand, I think that I will use AXE junk for ring above sample, it will be have an effect right?
commented Aug 11 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
No it don't work that way

Could you give me the clear sample how to create P4_Unique_Ring_083 (Patch 2.4.0) with tier quality thanks

commented Aug 11 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
Rings and amulets will not accept a tier quality.. Tier quality is for off hand, main hand, and armor pice's this means anything with an armor or damage rating some say that you can add different tiers to all items and the number goes up but if you have a ring only with an armor rating and no affixes do you see your armor increase when you put it on???
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

905 users