First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

why isnt the editor opening up? ToS ops up, i enter my name, and nothing happens..?

0 like 0 dislike
asked Aug 11 in General by grimats Plebeian (9 points)  
my editor wont open at all, i tried the older one, and that one atleast opens up, but that says the numvers or code or what ever isnt in the dictionary, and then the newer application wont even open up at all, i keep trying and only the ToS shows up, i enter my info and then theres no enter button or nothing, theres not even a close button, cancel button or nothing, how the **** do i get this thing to workk
commented Aug 11 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
If you are at the bottom after filling it out do not use the enter key. An icon should pop up "Get Verification" click that.
commented Aug 11 by grimats Plebeian (9 points)  
do i have to pay that 29.95 30 day fee to get that verification button to pop up ?
No you don't

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Aug 11 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
After you put your information a button should say "Get Verification" click that, not enter. You'll receive an email with the verification code. Enter that and then push the button that pops up.
are you serious ! now i just feel dumb -_-

than you so much
do you know how long it takes, i've been waiting for 5 mins so far and nothing has popped up yet
Scroll back to the bottom and fill out the verification.
ive been scrolling back and fourth lol, typed in the info, do i have to pay for this? i clicked on a tag to the forums about any updates and it asks me to pay 29.95 for 30 days, do i have to do that in order for the button to pop up
No you can use the free version. I'll have to look into this when I get home
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

905 users