First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

closed Gem of ease tier quality?

0 like 0 dislike
asked Oct 22 in General by Ryguy4201985 Handy (25 points)  
closed Nov 3 by Niko1199
What's the best tier quality weapon to use for gem of ease?? Or to make it double the weapon stats, mine are coming out not high like some I have with same numbers? Just I think the tier quality is holding me back?? Would love to figure this out and I'll say then I can do everything on here.
closed with the note: Reason

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Oct 23 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  

Ryguy4201985 THe never a striate answer approach (NASA)of this forum is to make everyone think and learn if you have the higher damage weapon as 

commented Aug 15 by Mairhouse 

Correct. Use a high damage weapon as the GoE tier.

Use any high damage weapon you want if you cant find what the damages are use the tooltips

commented Oct 23 by Ryguy4201985 Handy (25 points)  
I've tried every weapon just about in the game. Every weapon gives me around 397k dps some give 234 ish. Ok new question does anyone know how to make a gem of ease and make the weapon around 700k dps. Just tell me what tier you used. I've looked everywhere on your toolrips. Forums etc. What is the best tier that gives the highest damage??????????
commented Oct 23 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
To get up to 700k+ you'd have to use attack speed and that's not going to do you any good. As far as the tier goes, asking for the easy answer isn't going to happen but I will say that you haven't looked everywhere. The answer you seek is as junky as the question.
commented Oct 26 by ThiagoAdami Good (19 points)  
" The answer you seek is as junky as the question"

There you'll find your answer!
commented Nov 29 by klt Plebeian (13 points)  

Now I'm curious,

What is the Junky answer ?,  I can't figure out.

Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

904 users