First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Is there a free version of the editor / dekryp- enkryp

0 like 0 dislike
asked Nov 5, 2017 in General by Ghobie Plebeian (9 points)  
I never play online and I am using the PS3 for D3 which has never updated. Is there a free editor for this? I have D3 on my PC and love it. I just want to see the limits of the game on console. More specifically I want to mod an item for XP to gain Paragon. Thats all I want for the PS3 version. Thanks.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Dec 23, 2017 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (255 points)  
reshown Dec 23, 2017 by Dawnofhumansend
in the editor you can dial your paragon in. I still have an editor for d3 vanilla.  

Cky can do what you seek too. Instead of xp boosting, you have the option of just typing your paragon in up to 20k. Not sure if it works vanilla files though.
commented Dec 23, 2017 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
since it was not a update to vanilla as far as the paragon goes ..it wont work.....
commented Dec 23, 2017 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (255 points)  
Never tried it but I'm positive cky won' "magic" a vanilla file. I think there might be a shot if user tried with the really old vanilla editor. I know I still have it on my pc but I don' recall who made it. It was called "vanilla editor" I think.
commented Dec 23, 2017 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
edited Jan 7 by Niko1199
its the cky val editor...no again it will not work...since it was not a update to val and it was to ros... it will not let you go that high ....just like u cant pull in the hellfire amulet on the ps3 or xbox360 its because the update with the coding for the game was not input in the older systems game sever so no you can not...
commented Jan 4 by Dawnofhumansend Prime (255 points)  
Ok I get it: vanilla does not have capability to go 20k.

I never tried really since I found this site the same day I got the other editor. It looked similar to this one

www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=diablo+3+save+editor&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjejeW-r77YAhWMRyYKHR-XAPcQvwUIOCgA&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63#imgrc=ez6ia0jG47NzIM:

But was a smaller beige colored box with a few tabs for stats and inventory.

Thanks for the explanation of stuffs.
commented Jan 5 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
this is the one in the pics
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

328 questions

315 answers

1,394 comments

967 users