First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Bug with pets (I need an Icon)

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jan 5 in General by Chalok Plebeian (13 points)  
Hi;

I have issues with certain cosmetics, notably pets (like Taldarim's probe and Diablo pet that cant be learned / used and the description says "I need an icon") and some wings that, even if I add them to my save they dont appear ingame or they are bugged "when equiped you can wear automatically red crimson wings also).

Is this normal?

Thx in advance for your feedback.
commented Jan 5 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
edited Jan 7 by King
the ones that say ( i need a icon ) is because of the fact that the coding for them are not on the console side only pc version...as soon has the code gets put in to the console side/sever then we get them...like the old growth/ wickerman he didnt pull in until this last patch before season 12 dropped ..with every update more stuff can be pulled in and used..it just takes time....

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jan 7 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
the ones that say ( i need a icon ) is because of the fact that the coding for them are not on the console side only pc version...as soon has the code gets put in to the console side/sever then we get them...like the old growth/ wickerman he didnt one until this last patch before season 12 dropped ..with every update more stuff can be pulled in and used..it just takes time....
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

328 questions

315 answers

1,394 comments

967 users