First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Stat Mod - Not all stats showing in "unknown" tab On my DH i dont see Int or Str

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jan 7 in General by chimpawoo Good (23 points)  
Stat Mod - Not all stats showing in "unknown" tab  On my DH i dont see Int or Str have seen others on youtube etc with all stats including resists what am i doing wrong?

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jan 7 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,850 points)  
A Dh does not have those stats.
commented Jan 7 by chimpawoo Good (23 points)  
I know it isnt needed for a DH but i have seen others who have all 4 stats (STR, DEX, INT, VIT) all at 10.7B for each stat and was told it was stat modded and have seen it in  youtube videos too.  Tryin to figure out why my unknown looks so different than theirs.
commented Jan 7 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,850 points)  
If that character doesn't have those stats, they will not show in the unknown tab.
So are you saying it isnt possible? or my attempts have just come up short?  I even went as far as to get armor that added INT and STR and put it on hoping once it was equiped it would appear under unknown once those stats were added via armor.
I didn't say it was no possible, I said that if that character doesn't have those stats, they won't show up.
How do i give her the stats so that they show up in unknown then?
As I said, the character that has the stats you seek will show in the unknown tab.
commented Jan 8 by chimpawoo Good (23 points)  
I think i have picked up what you are layin down
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

328 questions

315 answers

1,394 comments

967 users