First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Question how to find this quiver/make it with the DH passives on it?

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jan 9 in General by chimpawoo Good (23 points)  
So i have gone through everything i can think of, i am new to this and was trying to figure out how to make a quiver with these passives  on it

I thought maybe putting hellfire amulet on tier quality might do something but havent tried it yet.

thanks in advance for any help

not sure if images are able to be posted so will go and put just the link too

https://i.imgur.com/qoOUFzE.jpg
commented Jan 10 by chimpawoo Good (23 points)  

apparently having the question in the topic and not re posting it makes it so an answer isnt really an answer.

Question how to find this quiver/make it with the DH passives on it? How to MAKE a quiver with Demon Hunter Passives like the ones found in the picture above.  I am not interested in replicating the entire thing, just the Demon hunter 'Gain *** passive portion'

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jan 10 by King Supreme Overlord (1,023 points)  
none of them come with a passive, you have to put the passive's on there yourself
yea but how do you add demon hunter passives to a quiver? i am specifically refering to the "gain the hot pursuit passive" portion of it well all of them but when i say passive that is what i mean.  I cannot figure out how to put those on a quiver
commented Jan 10 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,850 points)  
Look under the affix list, for passive.
Thanks, yea i must have gone past it a million times, wasnt looking for it to be in the x-x section figured it would be either under just passive or something else so i went line by line til i found it this time.
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

328 questions

315 answers

1,394 comments

967 users