First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

closed how to create the amulet with 8k attributes?

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jun 3 in General by chrismadd0820 Qualified (51 points)  
closed Jun 4 by Doug
i was hoping someone can explain how to make the special amulet that gives +8k to stre dex int and 5k to your vit ive seen it being sold but id rather make it and i think the makers of it made it from the d3 ros editor on here, IVE TRIED prob about 15x to make this amulet but its impossible it seems with only 6 affixes
closed with the note: Under review

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 4 by DJM76 Crackerjack (37 points)  
selected Jun 4 by DJM76

Best answer
Better question is, why would anyone need something like that if you are capable of modding your characters stats? but as far as i know, every item can have 3 sockets, amulets and rings are an exception and can hold 3 legendary gems, just add all of one stat to the amulet, then add all of another stat to 1 gem and so on.

Example,

amulet = 6 x whatever stat and 1 x 3 sockets (add all Vit if ya want)

gem 1 = 6 x int 1 x vit,

gem 2 = 6 x dex 1 x vit

gem 3 = 6 x str 1 x vit

6 x 1465 = 8790 and 4 x 1465 = 5860... tada
commented Jun 4 by chrismadd0820 Qualified (51 points)  
i dont like to mod my stats plus i cant modd my stats with mine when i go to unknown nothing shows so idk whats up with that but the amulet im talking about has 8000 stre 8000 int 8000 dex 5000 vit with 401 crit dam and 41 crit chance with 3 sockets to it but no gems in it but i dont want to pay 8 bucks for a item thats crazy i want to make it
commented Jun 4 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,840 points)  
If your not logged in you don't get the unknown tab, if you don't have any Paragon points you won't see anything
i have a paragon level of 70 and all but i get the symbl of unknown but it wont show anything if i click on it but either way i dont like stat modding i just like to modd items and such
If you don't have a login then you don't get the patched items.
im logged in as well just cant figure out how to get that high of affixes without something special or a test item that has those stats unless they are transforming something like a chest armor into a amulet ......but i am logged in and updated
commented Jun 4 by DJM76 Crackerjack (37 points)  
For people who can't figure out things, there is a easy to follow guide that helps ya get started.
This guide shows how to transfer from console to pc and back, how to edit paragon and so on, if you been using the program for more then 1 week, this is easy.
http://forum.cky-ent.com/index.php/guide
this item modd im asking about is def not something simple or easy and im not trying to mod any of my character stats , or paragon or anything via character this is adding a integer thats 3x of what the original affix is but doesnt use gems this is why its mind tumbling for me ......  ive youtubed it ive searched forums but this item seems highly impossible to make unless im guessing it was created via hex editing for the ps3 or something or they made it on the pc and transfered it to the xbox 360 ....but thanks for the help i appreciated it
edited Jun 4 by DJM76
If there is something confusing about my reply on HOW to create the item you asked about, then just ask someone in game that has it already for the item, it might be easier for you.

PS: my original reply assumes you have the paid version of the program, not the free version and that you are playing on a current gen system, not on ps3 or 360, if you are trying to use the free version, most of everything is not available till you login.
i do have the paid version and all its just that one item i cant make without having to make it using legendary gems and etc and this amulet im trying to make has 3 empty sockets so this is why its driving me crazy i tried to think of many ways they made it such as making the item inserting the gems then going back re editing the item as if it had no gems in it but thats prob ps4 only i have a pictue of the item i jsut dont know where i can post it to show it lol i prob been working on this item for a week now lol ....and i been making the items on a xbox 360 account then i do the more and export feature to use it on xbox 1 unless im missing something
Without a picture, can't really answer ya any better. PS if its on a scammer web site, aka you seen it for sale, DO NOT post a link to it.

These items can't be made since D3 vanilla, where you had 32 affixes to work with, when they updated to RoS, it went to 7 affixes, when i first started D3 was on the ps4, my friend gave me an item he had in vanilla that had what he said was 2 mill+ damage on it, well with only 7 affixes of XP on it, it sure wasn't 2 mill damage anymore.

Point being, these items don't exist in D3 RoS anymore with the legendary gems in them, so the best thing you are going to get is by doing what i posted above, this method is the only way i know of to do what you want to do, although faster just to enhance your stats rather then waste time on an item that won't be half as good as it looks.

If you come across a person wearing an item like you specified, they will have gems in them now, take a pic and post a link to it.
is it possible to just get d3 vanilla and modd the items then upgrade it to ros so it will be easier to do or will the items not work at all  what i mean is could i modd a d3 vanilla amulet add 8k every attribute save and upgrade it to ros then take the item and update it to a 2.5.0 amulet and have it work ? i just convinced somone in game to give me an amulet like the one im talking about but it has passives on it and its called majestic  if you have an xbox 1 gamertag mine is spartanmaddux69 if you would like to add me to see it ...i cant even reforge it or upgrade rare item using it lol so i have no idea what item this is
I am not sure if D3 vanilla still has the option to export or not, but yes it is 100% possible to create the item using the D3 vanilla editor and export to xbone, but once its in game, the item will convert to the 7 affixes the game can handle. I don't know anyway possible to cheat the game to think its only using 7 affixes and its using 32 though.

If you have the item, take a pic of it and post a link.
No, it doesn't work that way.

https://ibb.co/bxiy3F  try that it should show the ammy he gave me

Ok yeah thats not possible that i know of, in order for it to be 8k exactly, that requires 5 affixes of 1465 and one of 625 per stat, that thing has way more than 7 affixes on it.
commented Jun 4 by Mairhouse Untarnished (485 points)  
Respectfully, in reply to: "Better question is, why would anyone need something like that if you are capable of modding your characters stats?"

There are a handful of players who mod gear but have never cracked and modified their main character. Since day one my main has not been cracked. My mules are cracked, but never my main. I wish I could remember the reason for that decision, but it was a long time ago and now it is just a thing. From what I can remember, it was more fun to make gear for a non-cracked character and I just kept rolling on that way (no pun intended).
edited Jun 4 by DJM76
I just waded through the comments and saw the picture of the item that you posted. How many monk passives are on it? My guess is the base amulet has strength, dex, int, and vitality (and possible damage). The primal factor makes those items the highest possible roll for each stat, so the primal bumps those to max numbers as stats tied to the amulet itself. The mods are the sockets and monk passives (again, how many).

So, I expect that if this amulet was not modded in any other way than the primal ancient, then you would see only the blue stats and the sockets and passives would be gone.

I hope this makes sense. If not, shoot me a bit more info about other passives I cannot see in the picture (and any cooldown or resource reduction as well) and I can take another look.
it is just from what i showed you but the gem slots are empty and and the item is not primal i may be reading that wrong but i tried to make several kinds of it but its impossible so im thinking they took a armor or test item made it with the passives but somehow changed the item from a test or whatever item it was into a amulet either using transmog in the editor or they are related to dumbledore and used magic lol

@Mairhouse the majority of people who don't mod the stats in unknown, is because they can't, the free version doesn't have an unknown menu, so people just try to figure out how to make the best gear they can with the free version of the program.

As for the modding of the item he has, it just doesn't seem possible, the amulet has what looks to be at least 32 affixes, which hasn't been doable since vanilla.

@chrismadd0820 what amulet is it? thats the problem with people making generic garbage, since its poorly named, its hard to tell what amulet it is.

i wish i knew the name i was trying to figure out by looking up all amulets in game and nothing shows stats with with 8k on them lol this is a big conumdrum
Does any test item really have a name?
i also couldnt find an amulet with + vit + stre + dex and + int it was always jsut 1 or 2 of the attributes

The item linked is primal ancient and that is most likely the reason when you add in affixes and the 750 from the cube (monk passives and sockets). The alternative solution is that there is another avenue to manipulate gear that does not exist in the editor. If we are dealing with something that is not from the editor, which I doubt, then the answer will most likely not be available on a site that supports the editor. 

@chrismadd0820 what system are you on. Be glad to meet you in game and discuss if Xbox.

i actually am in game lol my name is spartanmaddux69 and i see where the primal part is i just dont get how many affixes they used and sounds good  if you want to talk it will prob be in an hour though im putting my 7mo son to bed
In game message sent.
commented Jun 24 by King Plebeian (9 points)  
the amulet in question has it to where the 8k str dex and val is on one line i tryed to post a pic of the one i got duped to me but for some reason it wont let me post it...any admin that i have on my friends list i psn i can sent u the amulet in question.....
1 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 4 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,840 points)  
The item is under review. Thank you.
commented Jul 17 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,872 points)  
You can not exceed 3 sockets on any item. and you are exceeding 3 sockets. Rank is for legendary gems only. Fast weapon will not work on anything that is not a weapon. I see a lot wrong with this item..
commented Jul 17 by Master.Roshi Crackerjack (35 points)  
Hi CKY

what a fast answer :-)

i only put 3 sockets plus 6 affixes.

basically the same everyone does for any amulet , ring ,  etc

so if I remove the rank and the fast sword tier it will work?
commented Jul 17 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,872 points)  
Load it in the game with nothing on it.. Remove 3 sockets it will work.. you can not exceed 3 sockets.
commented Jul 17 by Master.Roshi Crackerjack (35 points)  
I think I got it

this item come by default with one socket

ill give it a try

many thanks
commented Jul 18 by Master.Roshi Crackerjack (35 points)  
Worked

thanks!!
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

311 questions

297 answers

1,346 comments

865 users