First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Primal Items

1 like 0 dislike
asked Jun 6 in General by FutureXP Good (21 points)  
recategorized Jun 12 by DJM76
Hello i have a question about primal items. every time i create a item with primal flag and press save, the primal flag will remove. what i do wrong ? XD
commented Jun 6 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,252 points)  
I don't know if its an application issue then I haven't had time to look at it
commented Jun 6 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,132 points)  
What save button are you using?
commented Jun 7 by FutureXP Good (21 points)  
both, save all or save character the same

2 Answers

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 6 by DJM76 Elite (340 points)  
selected Jun 8 by DJM76

Best answer
If saving the item as Ancient and Primal ancient, the ancient overrides the primal, you can only choose primal ancient or it won't work.

Also make sure the your are saving the changes to the items first, then the character.
commented Jun 8 by FutureXP Good (21 points)  
what system u use on desktop ? i use win 10. but i just find my issue. it saves only by me the flag if im 5-8 times push the save item button lol
commented Jun 8 by starofazkaranth Handy (27 points)  
My desktop is Windows 10. But like I mentioned, my issue was not with saving - I wasn't seeing the flag at all. Hopefully when I go back home this weekend, I'll download 156 again and it would work.
commented Jun 8 by FutureXP Good (21 points)  
on win 10 i need the 159RC1 to see the flag
commented Jun 8 by DJM76 Elite (340 points)  
156 doesn't work anymore, you will need 158 or above
commented Jun 8 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,252 points)  
You must specify that the current version is the only one that can or will work. 158 is the current version now, in a week 159 maybe the current version.the current version is the only one that can connect to the service.
1 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 7 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,132 points)  
Save item changes must be done after all changes are done or else nothing is saved.
i know, first save the item, for sure :)
commented Jun 7 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,132 points)  
If your only using "save character" and "save all" your not using the "save item" save. There is 3 saves that should be done.
thats a weird thing too, all other changes will be save all the time, only the flag will change XD
Change the flag and save changes.
that is the way i every time do, change prefs or affixes - save item - save char - save all.... this i do for a loooong timel..... but looks like im stupid lol
I'll look into it after I get home from work and see if I'm having the same troubles. If not I'll need to see what's going on, on your end, so I'll post here.
ok cool mate
As Dj was saying​, first check the flags and make sure that only one is checked off. Again I'll double check everything.
commented Jun 7 by DJM76 Elite (340 points)  
I haven't had any issues saving anything with the editor lately, as long as the characters you are trying to mod items on have made it to Leah once passing through the gate, all items should save fine, if you just started the character, logged out without passing through the gate, nothing will save right.
thats right yes
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements