First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

This is a question for the development team for C_K_Y

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jun 10 in General by pcgamehound Good (17 points)  
edited Jun 12 by DJM76
This is PC game hound. Alright I'll get to the point. I have just gotten a PlayStation 4. I still have my PlayStation 3. I realize that you have to extract your save from a PlayStation 3 Edit the game then upload it and import it from the cloud to the PlayStation 4 or something along that line.

My question is this the legendary gems if I pay to activate the editor and fully unlock it will the Save Editor when I import it to the PlayStation 3 so that I can modify the USB data. Will it be able to see the legendary gems. And will it be able to add pets. I have tried to use it to do it without paying for it. And it does not seem to be able to do it. So I'm figuring that that is a paid privilege. I could be mistaken if I am please correct me thank you..

thank you for your time and hard work on this project your .Associate PCgamehound   have a nice day  thanks!
commented Jun 12 by DJM76 Crackerjack (37 points)  
http://forum.cky-ent.com/index.php/guide

This will guide you through what needs to be done to start, creating the items is pretty easy once your able to login to the editor.

1 Answer

1 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 10 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
Ok, you do not go from ps4 to ps3 with save file. If it's your first time moving your main file to 4 the before you do mod all you want on your main account. You'll then need to make an alternate account for you to export and import items that you wish to have on your main account, this includes pets and wings.
commented Jun 10 by pcgamehound Good (17 points)  
ok so im getting this right i need to make a alt account on the ps4 .. mod all the items and what not . then after having all items mode i wish to have transfer it to the ps4 alt account yes?  ok i think thats right .. now so i know without doubt the editor will not make or edit any legendary gems.. ill b back soon to see anser wife called i need to take her a epi pen . o ps  thank u for helping
commented Jun 10 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
You will open the game and export from the in game main menu then exit the game.

All Items are available for a 30 period once you have subscribed.
sweet thank u this friday i should get paid new job and all i'll be getting it to send myself some items will i b able to make legendary gems?
commented Jun 10 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  
edited Jun 12 by DJM76
All Items are available for a 30 day period once you have subscribed.
sweet thank  you man :)
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

904 users