First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

closed I got a blank window when application launched

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jun 11 in Application Issues by basseun0 Plebeian (9 points)  
closed Jun 29 by Doug
Hi ive been trying to use the application for the first time and im having a hard time using the editor. I made sure i have all the requirements of my OS got it. Tried the suggestion below:

Also, might be worth making sure of a couple of things...

# Is the .net Framework4.0 (or higher) installed?

# Is the editor being Run as Administrator?

# Do you have a high level of protection in UAC (Windows User Access Control - found in Control Panel)? If so, have you added an exception for the editor in UAC?

hope you can help me with this. Thanks a lot.
closed with the note: No response
commented Jun 11 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,830 points)  
Did you extract the files? Are you trying to open the zipped file?

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 21 by billy61300 Handy (25 points)  

The .NET framework file dependencies are of version 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616) which is .NET
Though I do not know exactly how to find the version of .NET, but the information is below the System Requirements section to the right of the page. Aside itself here's the information included from the executable in regards to mscoree.dll (aka a microsoft .NET dynamic link file depenent:
Company name: Microsoft Corporation
Description: Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine
File version: 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)
Internal name: mscoree.dll
Legal copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Original filename: mscoree.dll
Product name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product version: 10.0.14393.0
I suggest that you update the .NET you have installed. Also just in case but this tool used C++ (Visual)

Aside from that I could give you before, the program must be ran as administrator, It should tell you that when you first start up the program for the agreement. You can set the file to run as an administrator by default by right clicking the executable, going to compatibility, and setting "Run this program as administrator.".

For the executable itself to be ran in a higher UAC level should not matter entirely but it must have read/write access as an administrator as well as modification aspects too. You can change this in the properties of the executable.

commented Jun 29 by WDGizmo2 Pro (57 points)  
Has to Be online it Does..
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

297 questions

285 answers

1,313 comments

803 users