OK guys, I think I have spent enough time experimenting and hundreds of trips between the xbox 360 setup in my room and the xbox one in the living hall :-) and now I am going mad, that I need to ask you for help.
1. I moved a save from Xbox 360 hard drive to USB. This save is based off of Viper's saves that are available for download.
2. Inserted USB stick into my PC. Deleted everything from the folders I usually work with on my PC. Even deleted all back ups.
3. Loaded Horizon, extracted d3save to the folder I usually work with. Extracted all files.
4. Launched CKY Editor; logged in.
5. Added ONE (and only one) set item: Helltooth gloves for WD. Options chosen: 1 line of intelligence. 2 of Armor (patch 2.2), 1 % armor. 1 reduce cooldowns. 1 resource cost red. Properties: item level: 3, legendary level 70, primal ancient. Tier quality: the highest available in the Gloves base weapons. Mystic: 3 sockets, enchant count = 3.
4. Saved item, saved character. Saved ALL.
5. In Horizon, replaced character dat file. Replaced account dat file. Save, hash and resign.
6. Move save from USB to Xbox 360 hard drive. Load Diablo 3, choose hard drive. Export Save, without getting into character game.
7. Import Save in Xbox one profile. Choose "Continue" to enter the game.
ITEM MISSING. It's as if nothing happened at all. I've done this atleast 20 times. Some of the variations I tried when creating the items in D3:
- Choose an already legendary weapon that has 3 gems inserted; convert that to a set WD gloves, add damage/intelli/armor and %armor/%damage lines to weapon and gems.
- Choose different tier qualities.
- Choose Armor patch 2.1.2 instead of 2.2.
I feel like I am being trolled continuously to the point that I want to cry now LOL... Looking for help guys. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for reading; I appreciate this community a lot.