First time here? Checkout the Site Help!
x

Missing items - export on Xbox 360 and import to Xbox One

0 like 0 dislike
asked Jun 11 in General by starofazkaranth Handy (27 points)  
recategorized Jun 12 by DJM76
OK guys, I think I have spent enough time experimenting and hundreds of trips between the xbox 360 setup in my room and the xbox one in the living hall :-) and now I am going mad, that I need to ask you for help.

1. I moved a save from Xbox 360 hard drive to USB. This save is based off of Viper's saves that are available for download.

2. Inserted USB stick into my PC. Deleted everything from the folders I usually work with on my PC. Even deleted all back ups.

3. Loaded Horizon, extracted d3save to the folder I usually work with. Extracted all files.

4. Launched CKY Editor; logged in.

5. Added ONE (and only one) set item: Helltooth gloves for WD. Options chosen: 1 line of intelligence. 2 of Armor (patch 2.2), 1 % armor. 1 reduce cooldowns. 1 resource cost red. Properties: item level: 3, legendary level 70, primal ancient. Tier quality: the highest available in the Gloves base weapons. Mystic: 3 sockets, enchant count = 3.

4. Saved item, saved character. Saved ALL.

5. In Horizon, replaced character dat file. Replaced account dat file. Save, hash and resign.

6. Move save from USB to Xbox 360 hard drive. Load Diablo 3, choose hard drive. Export Save, without getting into character game.

7. Import Save in Xbox one profile. Choose "Continue" to enter the game.

ITEM MISSING. It's as if nothing happened at all. I've done this atleast 20 times. Some of the variations I tried when creating the items in D3:

- Choose an already legendary weapon that has 3 gems inserted; convert that to a set WD gloves, add damage/intelli/armor and %armor/%damage lines to weapon and gems.

- Choose different tier qualities.

- Choose Armor patch 2.1.2 instead of 2.2.

I feel like I am being trolled continuously to the point that I want to cry now LOL... Looking for help guys. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for reading; I appreciate this community a lot.
commented Jun 11 by Doug Supreme Overlord (1,844 points)  
Try using this to help. Don't see why your the only one having the problem.
commented Jun 11 by FutureXP Knowing (73 points)  
run as admin
commented Jun 11 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  

@starofazkaranth judging by everything you have said here you are mixing up the stsf package files or not inserting them back into the stfs package. Remember to replace all files in horizon.. Make sure you only have one working folder. open the file again before replacing the files in the stfs package and see if the changes you have made work.. If you want me to show you what im talking about e-mail me.. 

commented Jun 12 by starofazkaranth Handy (27 points)  
I didn't know how to email you so I sent a message using the site's feedback form :-)

When you say you have to reopen the file before saving it - what did you mean? Reopen the account.dat in CKY editor? I am assuming I don't need to reopen in Horizon.
When you said replace ALL files, do you mean literally ALL - like ALL heroes, and all the 3 files in root (profile, prefs and account)?
commented Jun 12 by CKY Supreme Overlord (1,908 points)  

That is how you e-mail me.

I have sent a reply to that e-mail. 

When you say you have to reopen the file before saving it - what did you mean?
Reopen the account.dat in CKY editor? 
I am assuming I don't need to reopen in Horizon.

To clarify you do not reopen before saving  you reopen before replacing in Horizon.

When you said replace ALL files, do you mean literally ALL
like ALL heroes, and all the 3 files in root (profile, prefs and account)?

until you get the hang of how the names work I mean all 15-19 files yes.

2 Answers

2 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 14 by starofazkaranth Handy (27 points)  
selected Jun 14 by CKY

Best answer

After input from all the posts here and my offline email conversation with CKY, here is the repeatable process I found works for me. Hopefully it will help others too. Thank you all and you CKY for 1/1 attention with this.

• Ran Horizon as Administrator.
  • (I always kept only one working folder). Cleaned up the folder before every modding session. Extracted the d3save, and extracted all contents of the USB save to this folder.
  • Ran CKY Editor as Administrator. Logged in.
  • Made my mods as usual. I wasn’t clicking Save as many times I used to earlier.
  • As you suggested, I exited CKY Editor, re-launched it, re-logged on, and re-opened the account.dat file, did a cursory glance/check on my modifications.
  • I exited the CKY editor.
  • Replaced all hero files in Horizon.
  • Replaced all files in Root folder.
  • Save, rehash and resign using Horizon.
  • Exit Horizon.
  • Eject USB drive.
  • Launch game on Xbox 360 and Export the save.
0 like 0 dislike
answered Jun 12 by DJM76 Crackerjack (37 points)  
After reading these posts, i wasn't aware viaperx had anything new, the save files you are trying to use are way out of date and may not work, not sure on that. You did say you tried with your own save file and it worked, then make your own save instead of trying to resign a 3 year old save file.

Load up the old save file, if there are items you want on the characters, then copy them to the locker for now, save the locker and load your save file you made and then transfer all the items back.

Again several of the items made 3 years ago may not work nowwith all the updates done to the game, again i can't be sure because i do all my own items.

I am not experienced with the 360 at all but the video doug posted should still work
Welcome to CKY ENT Where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Downloads

System Requirements

316 questions

302 answers

1,358 comments

904 users